Thursday, January 5, 2017

I Will Not Be

I will not be
Just the woman on your arm
I will not be
The one fooled by your charm
I will not be
Just the one you show for looks
I will not be
That broke down girl you read about in books
I will not be
The one you feel you can push around
I will not be
The one on that unstable ground
I will not be
Just someone to play with
I will not be
That girl, with me it would be a myth
I will not be
Just the one silent that never speaks
I will not be
Just a woman to never get what she seeks
I will not be
Just that girl you sometimes forget why you have around
I will not be
The one 40 years of unhappiness bound
I will not be
Just someone you can easily ignore
I will not be
Just someone you become for as a chore
I will not be
Just the one at home
I will not be
The one you leave to roam
I will not be
Just your woman while your not alone
I will not be
The one they find out about later
I will not be
Just her because my worth is greater
I will not be
The one to give all only to get nothing
I will not be
Strong because I deserve a little something
I will not be
The one who gives up all my happiness so you can play around
I will not be
Just that woman you leave without a sound
I will not be
Just that easy to walk away from
Because I will be
The one walking away from you
I will be
The one who does whats best for us both its true
I will be
The one to say enough of this
I will be
The one you'll start to miss
I will be
The one who got away
I will be
The woman you thought you could play

No comments:

Post a Comment