I woke up and
All I could think about was you
The smell
The touch
The feel
I woke up and
All I could see was you
Your strength
Your encouragement
The goodness of you
Felt so real
I woke up and
All I could imagine was being loved
Being supported
Being held
Being seen
All by you
I woke up and
All I wanted was to be with you
Next to you
Right by your side
Making you happy
Feeling such pride
I woke up and that's when I realized
Your the one that makes me happiest
I don't need to continue a list
Just relieved now
I know where my feelings sit
All I could think about was you
The smell
The touch
The feel
I woke up and
All I could see was you
Your strength
Your encouragement
The goodness of you
Felt so real
I woke up and
All I could imagine was being loved
Being supported
Being held
Being seen
All by you
I woke up and
All I wanted was to be with you
Next to you
Right by your side
Making you happy
Feeling such pride
I woke up and that's when I realized
Your the one that makes me happiest
I don't need to continue a list
Just relieved now
I know where my feelings sit
No comments:
Post a Comment