Where is the love that wasn't supposed to break my heart
Where is the love that wasn't supposed to tare me apart
Where is the love that I was told about
Where is the love that I don't wanna live without
Where is the love that shows it cares for me
Where is the love that shows everyone you love me
Where is the love that brings happiness and joy
Where is the love you spoke of or is love just a toy
....possible addition text to be added
Where is the love that wasn't supposed to tare me apart
Where is the love that I was told about
Where is the love that I don't wanna live without
Where is the love that shows it cares for me
Where is the love that shows everyone you love me
Where is the love that brings happiness and joy
Where is the love you spoke of or is love just a toy
....possible addition text to be added
No comments:
Post a Comment