Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Momma

Hello Momma, probably thought you'd take this to the grave
But I'm here now Momma with a life we gotta save
So get over your petty self now
Get up apologize cuz I know you know how
Be the better man for once Momma or keep your mouth shut
Quiet trying to play it like you were never the reason I started to cut
You always yelled at me telling me I was but shouldn't be a doormat
Though in tryna stand up to you, you'd say I need to sit back
Be our Blood or not, in being a mother your skill was slack
You're supposed to be for comforting and understanding, our mother too
We aren't blood though so you made sure we never could feel connected to you
Im not living like that anymore and neither are you
As we get older our feelings start to show through
I wanted to forgive you to build a better life
But I'm not about to tiptoe around you to avoid a fight


1 comment: