I love you with all my heart
So right here right now
This is where i'll start
I want you to know
I'm taking this leap
Because its time i show
How much i appreciate you
You really mean so much to me
So I'm asking God to help us out
We need help, I hope you see
I dont want to be with anybody but you
You're my sunshine and my rain
And I love you so much, its true
I don't want to fight with anyone else
I don't want to love another
without you, I'm not myself
I love you with all my heart
So right here, right now
This is where I'll start
Will you be my own?
So right here right now
This is where i'll start
I want you to know
I'm taking this leap
Because its time i show
How much i appreciate you
You really mean so much to me
So I'm asking God to help us out
We need help, I hope you see
I dont want to be with anybody but you
You're my sunshine and my rain
And I love you so much, its true
I don't want to fight with anyone else
I don't want to love another
without you, I'm not myself
I love you with all my heart
So right here, right now
This is where I'll start
Will you be my own?
No comments:
Post a Comment